About usPyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES, S.L. owns more than 1,000 square meters of offices. Available resources include the following:
The most important value in PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES, S.L. is its workforce of 50 experienced professionals, 60% of them holding a Master Degree, while 25% hold a Bachelor Degree, and 15% another diploma. The company spans a wide range of technical, scientific, economic, legal and social disciplines, such as:
- Civil Engineering
- Forest Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Environmental sciences
- Information Technologies
The extensive communication among team members ensures that every work and service is analyzed from all possible approaches, obtaining high quality results provided by multiple points of view.
- TECHNICAL MEANS:
- Integrated computer management system in every office and branch.
- Specific software for:
- Drawing and Computer Aided Design.
- Geographic Information Systems.
- Environmental Impact Assessment.
- Energy Certification of Buildings.
- Water quality.
- Calculation of noise levels and noise barrier design.
- Climate data analysis and processing.
- Hydrology and hydraulic analysis.
- Structural analysis.
- Design and modelling of water distribution piping systems, such as irrigation networks.
- LIDAR: data processing, sorting and processing for the calculation of forest variables and Digital Terrain Models.
- Several programs developed in-house using ORACLE, CLIPER, C + and Visual BASIC.
- 3D Infographics.
3. Our own measurement tools: GPS, Vertex, Sound Level Meter (SLM) …