I. GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE PORTAL
PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES , with domicile at Pza. Vicente Iborra 8 - Esc B - 1º B, 46003 VALENCIA, Spain provides services on Internet and for this purpose
That with the purpose of offering more and better features to the user through Internet, PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES places at the disposal of the user different services and products on its website, and that said Services will be offered to the users of the portal in accordance with the following conditions.
1. Access to the portal will be governed by and subject to the general conditions stated below.
2. The means of any nature necessary for the use of the Services by the user do not form a part of the Services provided by PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES.
3. The user, except with prior express written authorization of PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES, agrees to use the information contained in the Services of the portal exclusively for his/her own needs and to not directly or indirectly commercially exploit the Services to which he or she has access. The user agrees to not use the facilities and content of the Service to carry out or suggest activities prohibited by law or to try to attract the customers of the Service to other competing services. Likewise, the user will be responsible for making known and ensuring the fulfilment of these general conditions to all persons authorized by him/her to make use of the Services of the portal. The user will abstain from carrying out any conduct or activity in the use of the resources of the portal that infringes the intellectual and industrial property rights of PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES or of third parties, or that suppose an infringement against the honour, the personal or family privacy or the image of PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES, its employees, collaborators and/or third parties, or that are illicit or infringe against morality. The user will in all cases hold harmless PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES in any claim, judicial or extrajudicial that arises against PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES as a result of an inappropriate, illegitimate or illicit use of the Services of the portal by the user or by third parties for whom the same is responsible.
4. The user expressly assumes his/her exclusive responsibility regarding the consequences, damages or actions that may be derived from access to the content and/or Services of the portal, as well as its reproduction or its dissemination, with or without the due authorization from its legitimate owner.
5. PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES will at all times, ensure respect for the legal system in force, and will be authorized to interrupt, at its entire discretion, the Service and terminate immediately the relationship with the user in the event of presumed commission, complete or incomplete, of any of the crimes or misdemeanours that are punishable by the current Criminal Code, or in the event of observing any conduct that, in the judgement of PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES, are against morality, order, common decency or the internal rules of PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES or its collaborators or may disturb the good functioning, image, and/or prestige of PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES, its employees or its collaborators.
6. PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES will not be responsible for the loss, robbery, theft, or misappropriation of the private codes or passwords or of the bad use by the users of the information and/or Services of the portal or of the personal content captured or appropriated in bad faith by third parties.
7. PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES reserves the right to modify or alter these general conditions. In such a case, PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES will inform the users of the changes that take place. Likewise, PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES reserves the right to cancel any of the Services provided, as well as to cease, as applicable, in the free provision of the same.
8. These general conditions are subject to Spanish law and will be interpreted and applied in accordance with it regardless of the country of region of origin of the user of the portal. Any amendment, modification and/or rectification of these general conditions will only be effective with PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES when its acceptance and signature is recorded in writing. If for any reason a judge or Court declares the nullity or the ineffectiveness of any part of these general conditions, the rest of the clauses will continue to have full effect.
9. Any discrepancy derived from the interpretation and/or execution of these conditions will be resolved by the courts of Valencia, to whose jurisdiction PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES and the user expressly submit themselves.
PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES recommends that the user print the aforementioned general conditions and keep them in his/her possession.
II. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES guarantees the absolute confidentiality of the personal data of the users of the portal. The data provided on the order sheet will be added to a data base managed under the exclusive responsibility of PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES, created to facilitate the handling of the Services offered through the portal and the processing of its orders for the users, as well as to inform its users about the products and services (either supplied by PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES directly, or by third parties with whom it has subscribed a contract or agreement for the supply of services) that may be of their interest.
In fulfilment of the provisions in the Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection you may at all times exercise the rights you are entitled to under law relating to Access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the cession of your data to the file owned exclusively by PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES . If you have any enquiry or you wish to rectify, cancel or include your data in the file, please contact our customer attention department and the file manager through the telephone number 91 677 85 07 or at the address PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES Pza. Vicente Iborra 8 - Esc B - 1º B, 46003 VALENCIA, Spain.
Below are some examples of how PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES will use your personal data:
- When you place an order we will need your name, e-mail address, mailing and billing address. In this way, we can suitably process your order and inform you of its status.
- To know how the users of the portal use the website, and, through their suggestions, alter and improve the content of the same so that it adapts to the preferences of the user.
- When the users of the portal formulate suggestions or comments about the website and the Services provided in it, you will decide if you want your name or other personal information to be shown. In any case, PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES reserves the right to not publish opinions, comments or suggestions that do not adapt to the guideline of our portal.
- In the event that you do not oppose the use of your personal data for advertising purposes, PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES will use your contact information to offer you new Services, offers or promotions that have been added to our website. If at any time you decide to stop receiving this information, please contact our customer attention department.
III. COPYRIGHT AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the content of this website, such as texts, graphs, photographs, logos, icons, images, as well as the graphic design and software of this Website, both taken individually and forming a homogeneous aesthetic whole, are the exclusive property of PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES or of its collaborators, and are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights protected by international law.
Its use, reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, manipulation are prohibited, as well as any use that exceeds normal and necessary use for visiting the page and the use of the Services offered in it.
Access to this Website neither implies any type of total or partial waiver, transmission or assignment of said intellectual and industrial property rights, nor does it grant any right to use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution, public communication regarding said content without the prior express written authorization of the respective owners of said rights, except for the right to viewing and obtaining a private security copy of said content, as long as said right is exercised according to the principle of good faith and as long as, in any case , the intellectual and industrial property of PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES is maintained unaltered, is used without commercial purposes and exclusively for the personal information of the user.
The responsibility derived from the use of materials protected by industrial and intellectual property rights contained in this page will correspond exclusively to the user.
PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES declines any responsibility with respect to information or the access to pages that are outside this portal and not managed directly by PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES. The function of the links that appear on this page is exclusively that of informing the user regarding the existence of other sources of information on Internet, where he can obtain more information in addition to the data offered by this website. PyG ESTRUCTURAS AMBIENTALES will, under no circumstances, be responsible for the result obtained through said links or for the consequences derived from the access by the users to the same.